Neo-grunge + new feature











I was surprised with this outfit, giving the fact that I am used to highlight my waistline, and I find it quite interesting the way it is, so loose. I always love to experiment. I find it to be somehow a grunge look - not exactly my favorite style, but hey, it's acceptable.

A few days ago I was interviewed by the lovely girls behind  Bucharest Style  , which contains pictures of Romanian street wear. They really find interesting people on the streets. Check it out! Thus, I have received my second feature, which I am totally excited! Thank you girls!!
You can check it out here


Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday! I am off to study the new Harper's Bazaar, Romanian issue.

Wearing: Bershka sweater, Terranova turtleneck, Zara cardigan, thrift skirt, Leonardo boots, H&m bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment