Remains of the Summer

vv1 

This outfit seems to be the last one of from "The Unbearable Heat" series of this month, because as we speak, it is raining cats and dogs (how I love that expression!) for the last 5 hours or so. I guess it's getting cooler, but if it will rain non stop, it will be a problem for my daily outfits.. 
Right now, I took a break from my research, I have a friend over who is studying for an exam ( actually, now we are both hanging around with our stomach full of pizza) it is the perfect weather for a study session - with the regular gossip breaks now and then..ahem. I concentrate better when someone is around me, don't know why.

vv5

  vv4

  vv0

  vv6

  vv2 

 Wearing: Atmosphere dress (underneath), H&M skirt, bracelets and earrings, New Look shoes, vintage belt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment