Too much sweetness

ff4

ff5

Whenever I am in a new country/city, I like to try different types of food, drinks and sweets (but mainly sweets) but I guess that is what each and everyone of us is tempted to do, so during my stay here I indulged myself with all sorts of delicacies - see pictures below (and try not too drool) after which I feel satisfied for a whole...month, perhaps.
I could do this every day, maybe I should've chosen a profession in the field of Gastronomy, I am such a fond of dainties!

ff3

Ice-cream and delightful frappes..

ff10

ff6

Cocktails so good you could drink them like water, and then you'll see double, haha.

ff9

ff7

And coconut flavored cakes - my favorite!
The one in the background was with chocolate and orange flavor

ff




Wearing: New Yorker skirt, Atmosphere blouse, Mondex tights, Leonardo shoes, Army of Mice bag, MOA bracelets

0 comments:

Post a Comment