The Yellow Hat

hxv2

I can proudly say that my University project is finished and the worst is over. Today we went at a studio and took professional photos of which I am so excited! I can't wait to receive them next week and show them to you. 
Onto the outfit: this is the yellow hat I was talking about in my earlier posts, isn't it the cutest thing ever? It reminds me of the 1930's style so I tried to recreate an outfit from that time. I put my eyes on it ever since October and I still can't believe I found it on sales now. I guess fashion items have a longer life here than in Bucharest, haha. I remember in Bucharest, there were days when I wanted to buy some precious things that just hit the stores and they were gone within a week or two.
 I'm feeling less stressed now that things are starting to complete - oh wait, I have to study for other two exams for next week - damn! >.<

hxv6 
hxv4 hxv5 hxv3 hxv 

 Wearing: Meli Melo hat, Zara cardigan, self-made top, thrifted belt, vintage suede skirt, H&M tights, Botinelli shoes, no name scarf.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment