Working

zu 141 copy

zu 133 copy

zu 134 copy

zu 137 copy

zu 142 copy
Aren't these cute? I painted them thinking of Jack Skellington and snowmen.

Since I was left today without a photographer, I took these shots myself at college while working. I wanted to show you this skirt my grandmother made me inspired by the D&G Fall 2006 collection as you can see below:

d&g 1

I adored that collection so I asked her a long time ago to make me this skirt.. I love it even now! All the collection was based on pure white knits, dresses, skirts, sweaters.. It was exactly what I wanted to wore at that time. Check the whole collection here.

Also here is a little preview of what I had been doing these days. My work is almost done and I cannot wait to take them out and play.
Now I have to focus on some projects, because the end of the semester is very close..
Have a great week darlings!

Wearing: knitted skirt by grandmother, no name thights, Deichmann boots, Zara cardigan, Bershka T-shirt, self made earings.

P.S. I have been featured on Fille de Velours, check out her post, it's so cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment