November Favorites ♡ Twenty Thirteen


This month honestly flew by! I can't believe it's almost December. As always, here are a few of my favorite products from this month!

Beauty 


01. Mac's Bare Study Paint Pot- I've been wearing this shade a whole lot this month as a base for my lid shadow! Bare Study is described as a "soft beige with gold pearl" (Mac Cosmetics), but I also find this color extremely icey and bright. It's great for creating an eye look that has a highly contrastive lid shade and crease shade, and it looks awesome with a deep brown or smokey crease. I truly love this paint pot in the colder months, and it's absolutely perfect for November-December!


02. Mac's Ever Elegant Pigment- Another one of my reaches this month! I love using this to create a nice maroon smokey lower lash line that compliments many neutral eye looks. This also looks absolutely beautiful foiled, if you're interested in creating a really deep burgundy eye look. I'd recommend this pigment mostly for the crease, and it's actually makes a great pair with Bare Study (above). Just pop some Bare Study all over the lid, and then use a dome brush to pick up some of Ever Elegant and work that into the crease, there you have a simple and gorgeous holiday eye look!


03. Mac's Viva Glam V Lip Combo: Lipstick & Lipglass- This is by far my favorite nude lip combo! It's not too brown and not too nude. Both the lipstick and the lipglass look gorgeous on their own, but I would recommend investing in both of these products. The combination creates an entirely different, almost new, nude sparkle that's absolutely gorgeous! I've been adoring this all month and will most definitely continue to use it all winter!


04. Mac's Diva- I just purchased Diva this month and I can't stop wearing it already! This is described as an "intense reddish-burgundy" via Maccosmetics.com, and it's also a matte lipstick, which most definitely adds to it's intensity! It's literally the most gorgeous deep red and I'm so excited to wear this color for the next few winter months! Deep cherries and burgundy lip colors are totally in, so run by your local Mac and definitely pick this up!

Swatches! 


Miscellaneous 


05. Essie's Bordeaux- Another product I picked up this month, but I literally adore this color! It's a gorgeous deep wine red, and I love it for the beginning of winter! It's sophisticated, rich, and overall just super pretty.


06. Rusk Deep Shine Color Care Lock-in Treatment- I've been using this spray before blow drying my hair ever since I went to the redside. I love the way this smells, and I've noticed a change in how well my hair is keeping its color after using this lock-in treatment. My hair hasn't lost a tinge of it's color and I owe it to this and my new hair routine!

07. Batiste Dry Shampoo- By far the best dry shampoo I've ever used and I've been loving it this past month. It keeps my hair looking fresh and really reduces excess oil. If your in search of a new dry shampoo, or you just dyed your hair, seriously, go buy this. You won't regret it!


08. Philosophy's Cinnamon Buns Shower Gel/ Shampoo/ Bubblebath- I've fallen in love with this! It's been my daily shower gel everyday this month, and it literally smells like heaven! It's extremely moisturizing, creamy, and gentle to any skin type, and although I don't use it as a shampoo/ bubble bath, I admire it's versatility. It's amazing, and perfect for holiday time!

Fashion 


09. Twerkin for a Birkin- I purchased this shirt from Necessary Clothing downtown in SoHo and I absolutely love it. Not only is it witty and ironic, it's also super cool and looks great with any jacket and beanie!


10. Jeffrey Campbell Evangelina Mesh Bootie- I got these from Nasty Gal in the beginning of November and they're one of my new favorite pairs of shoes! They're gorgeous, unique, and super comfortable.

Instas 


01. Twelfth Night & Richard III feat. Mark Rylance and Stephen Fry 
02. Vic and I @ Motivo NYC
03. Roses from Holden :)
04. Building art in NoHo

I hope your November was as awesome as mine!
Here's to December!

"Then let them use us well: else let them know,
The ills we do, their ills instruct us so."
[Othello 4.3]

Cheers, x


0 comments:

Post a Comment