Winter Weekly Wear ♡ Twenty Thirteen


Although it's not truly winter yet, welcome to the first of my Winter Weekly Wear posts! I decided to start my 'winter' ones because the weather outside has been awfully chilly lately. Additionally, due to the foggy, cold, and wet rain out, we decided to take this week's photos indoors! I still did sport my new winter jacket for you guys though (its brand new- hell yeaaaa!) 
Let's get into it!


Today I sported a buttoned up sheer black blouse with a high collar (my signature, of course) from Forever 21. I paired it with a black tank underneath and these awesome half leather/ half plain black pant I purchased from Nasty Gal. My booties are Leuven Alexander Jora's. 


It's a super frigid day here in NYC, so I sported my new army green Unif coat from Urban to give this look a (warm) pop of color. In addition to my jacket, I added my black beanie from Shopjeen for additional warmth!


Finally, I added another pop of color with my adorable Mab Mini in Plum from Rebecca Minkoff. 
Finally, my nail color is Bahama Mama by Essie and I'm also sporting Mac's Rebel!

Stay tuned for a fun Thanksgiving post coming your way!

♡ Photography by Avery Bart 

"It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance"
[Macbeth 2.3]

Cheers! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment