Thanksgiving Eye Looks ♡ Twenty Thirteen


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today, as my thank you to you, I put together four different eye looks that are great for your Thanksgiving dinner tonight, or any upcoming fall | winter day. The first three are on face charts, and the last is the eye look I'm sporting today for Thanksgiving! Let me take this time to thank everyone who has supported, commented, and been an active reader of my blog. It truly means the world that you guys enjoy reading my posts and looking at my photographs. So, thank you! 
Lezzz go.

For these looks, I used four very different palettes and shadows!
. 01 .

For Look 1, I used theBalm's Nude'Tude Palette. I started with Snobby all over the lid, and put a thick amount of Sexy in the crease. Blend Sexy out a bit so the lines aren't too harsh. I then smudged Mac's Eye Pencil in Lord it Up (Archie's Girls) on the lower lash line to give it a bit of a smokey look. Finish with mascara.


For the cheeks, I went with Mac's Mocha, a nice matte pink, and I finished off the look with one of my favorite lip combos ever: Mac's Viva Glam V Lipstick and Lipglass.

. 02 .

For look 2, I used Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. I went with a more neutral eye and bold liner and lip for this one. I started with UD's Bootycall on the inner half lid with my Mac 239. Moving toward the middle of the lid, I flipped over my Mac 239 brush and went in with Suspect on the other half of the lid. Make sure you blend the shades out in between so there are no harsh lines! I then went in with a Mac 217 and added Snakebite to the crease. Blend this all out and feel free to use Foxy as a highlight for the brow bone and inner tear duct.


To add some bold black, I went in with an angled brush with my Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink and created a cute cat eye. I finished off this look with Mac's Plum Foolery Blush and Mac's Rebel on the lips!

. 03 .


For look 3, I only used two of my favorite shadows I own! I started with Urban Decay's X all over the lid, this is a gorgeous melon champagne shade. To add some bold color in the crease, I went in with Mac's Ever Elegant Pigment, and placed that along the crease, blended up toward the brow bone. I finished it off with a little cat eye using my Mac's Lord it Up pencil once again.


I added theBalm's Betty-Lou Manizer Powder as blush, and added a bit of sparkle to the lips with Mac's Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches. 

. 04 .
Finally, the look I'm wearing tonight!


For my last look, I used theBalm's Rockstar Palette! I started with Iron Maid-i n towards my inner corner/ inner half of my lid with my Mac 239. I went about halfway on the lid with this, then went in with the other side of my 239 brush with Alice Copper. I just did a few pats of this maroon color right on the center of my lid. I then took my Mac 217 and went in with Moderato and created a V shape on the outer half of my lid. Be careful to blend these shades in delicately so that you create an almost ombré-like / gradual look. 

Without Liner/ Mascara: 

With Liner/ Mascara


I finished this look off with my Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink on my upper lash line, as well as Presto from the Rockstar Palette on my lower lash line. I used Mac's Fascinating Eye Kohl on my waterline and added about 3-4 coats of mascara! For blush, I used Mac's Mocha and I used the Mac Viva Glam V combo on my lips!

Finished Look!


My crown is from Forever 21 and my turtleneck is from Necessary Clothing.

Happy Thanksgiving !! 

"I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks."
[Twelfth Night 3.3]

Cheers, x

PS. Fun fact: This is my 100th post on Killer Queen! (woo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment