Ecochic by MiniPrix - Photos from the event

Prepare for loads of photos because yesterday was a full day at the Ecochic event.
Here is my outfit for the day, I chose a pleated skirt - I finally found a wonderful pleated skirt at H&M a few days ago! - and a lace top for more of a ladylike look.

b

Below is the outfit I styled for the event along with five other lovely stylish ladies, I felt so honored, thanks to Diana Enciu for inviting me!
And the best part is, I get to keep the whole outfit!


b20

b19
With Ioana and Oana from DivaHair

255780_1369239567314_1721471930_597050_7573541_n
On to the vintage fair that was hapening inside the restaurant, I bought some colorful bracelets, I will show them to you very soon..

b21

b16

b1

b14
Ioana and Teodora from White Lace, They were both amongst us for the styling.

b13
Also, there was a fashionshow with old pieces of clothing turned into new, modern ones, a collection made by six young girls; here are a few of my favorites - I must say I really adore those pants! I need a pair myself!

b12

b10

b9

b6

b8

b11

b4
Afterwards, we chat and eat delicious macarons and cupcakes, I also met the girls from Bucharest Style and Laura, I am still waiting for some more pictures and hopefully I will post them here. All in all it was a great day, it was a great experience for me and hope I will get to see or do more of these super activities!

b3

b2
Hope you enjoyed the photos!
Wearing: H&M skirt, LJR top, random brand shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment