Back from Felsziget Festival

ery12



Alright darlings, excuse my delay, I only managed to get the photos today from the Festival I went, I didn't took my camera with me but in my opinion the photos turned out great, at least the ones from the concert. It was brilliant, Within Temptation is one of my favorite bands, Sharon sang beautifully, and it was the typical insanity of any concert if you are familiar with them. So, I had a great time and I am looking nostalgic at these photos right now..



ery



ery2



ery3



This is what I wore, self made dress and lots and lots if rings!




ery0



ery7



ery5



ery6



ery8



ery9



ery1



Amazing, wouldn't you say?



ery11



And a post-concert photo. It got really cold there, brr.

Hope you enjoyed the photos! See you soon with more delicious goodies.



Wearing: self made dress, Converse sneakers, random brands rings and bracelets.


0 comments:

Post a Comment