Finished Project IV

nm

Hi there guys! I apologize about my absence but I was busy finishing this dress I am wearing in these photos, which of course I really wanted to show you. Also, I have made another one, so two dresses in four days is a record for me giving the fact that we have about a month to finish only one at University. I haven't started college yet, I have about 3 weeks more to go, but at the moment I am still stuck in Bucharest.
I will show you soon the other dress, I just didn't have time to continue the small photoshooting so it had to be postponed.
In fact this is the first project I had to make that is actually wearable! It was just a liiiittle tight on me. Amazing, the things they make us do in Fashion School. Anyway, I hope you like it!


nm2

nm8

nm3

nm7

nm5

nm4

nm6

Wearing: self made dress, random brand shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment