Wandering through the trees. They never said that you were leaving.

zzz 449 copy

zzz 433 copy

zzz 473 copy

zzz 478 copy

zzz 429 copy

zzz 483 copy

zzz 480 copy

zzz 413 copy

Hi there guys!
I am back in Bucharest from my vacation and currently I am watching World Figure Skating Championships sice I am crazy about skating, I wish I were a preffesional skater, but maybe in another life.
I am wearing here my self made suede shorts, I finally got a chance to wear them, they turned out pretty great for my first attempt, yey! You can't imagine my satisfaction when I see a great result of my work. And I just adore the orange-blue contrast, oh and I finally found a owl necklace, I have been obsessed with owls lately.

Wearing: self-made shorts, vintage jacket and bag, H&M tights, random shoes, Parfois earrings, gifted rings, Elisa sweater, Takko top, Glow necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment