In my field of paper flowers..

Picture 060

Picture 092

Picture 106

Picture 150

Picture 174

Picture 187

Picture 186

Picture 228

Picture 317

Picture 321

Picture 241

Today was great, a bit too windy, but perfect for that H&M floaty skirt, therefor I was in the mood for a long photo shoot and we took hundreds of photos, so I hardly manage to select only these.
A friend of mine donated me that jacket since she was bored with it and you know, why refuse? She is like a thrift store, haha. And don't you just love that brooch?
I trust you all have a Happy Easter with your loved ones, I am spending time with my family and eating lots and lots of food and goodies! Yay for holidays!

Wearing: H&M skirt, no name jacket, vintage sweater and bag, Mei shoes, Meli Melo sunglasses, Breslo camee brooch


0 comments:

Post a Comment