Life is a flower, So precious in your hand, Carry on smiling.

ggg

ggg3

ggg2

ggg4

ggg8

ggg7

ggg9

ggg12

ggg13

ggg11

Hey guys! Yey for Friday, although I have lot of work ahead of me, sewing and another project for University, ah, they all com up at the last minute, I hate that.

These photos were taken yesterday between courses, the weather was once again lovely, but when I got home I was all wet because of the sudden storm, it was quite funny.

Here is the little project I have been working on, it's a maxi dress I made for myself, I wanted to put it on the manequin so you can see it better, but somehow it doesn't fit it. But I cannot wait to wear it, and then be sure you will see it "in person" ! Okay, that's it for today, have a great Friday everyone!


Wearing: random brand dress, vintage shoes, H&M bag, Meli Melo sunglasses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment