Beauty Fashion
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
giveaway
»
items
»
shoes
»
You've got mail!
You've got mail!
Look what came into my mail today!
I won these babies at
Flashes of Style
Blowfish Giveway
and I couldn't be more excited! Gosh I can't wait to wear them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
The '60s gal
I started watching "Mad Men" lately and I probably got inspired from the 1960s fashion and created this look. But anyway, the m...
Winter Weekly Wear ♡ Twenty Thirteen
This weeks Winter Weekly Wear is a totally cute and fun casual look I put together for shopping earlier today. Snaps for the beautiful photo...
My thoughts send me on a carousel
So it snowed a bit these past few days and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be excited or sad. I don't think I am ready for snow a...
What have I been working
Hello dear readers! What have you been doing? Me?...very busy.. Here's a little preview of a project I am working on and desperately try...
6 | 12 | 13 ♡
Today, I wanted to do a little bit of a different post for you, explaining a little bit more about why I chose to be an Avon Representative,...
The Green Goblin
Or rather a..stylish Green Goblin? That was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw these pictures and I thought it to be funny...
Remains of the Summer
This outfit seems to be the last one of from "The Unbearable Heat" series of this month, because as we speak, it is raining cats...
Holiday Drinks ♡ Twenty Thirteen
This upcoming week is the dreaded FINALS week for my school, so I decided to do a quick DIY for peppermint hot cocoa for a cute, holiday stu...
5 | 21 | 13 ♡
With SUMMER just around the corner, I thought it would be a good idea to share with you guys my favorite self tanners/ tanning products. Tan...
H&M Showroom
I told you I'll bring news about the 2012 Fall collection of H&M. I was fascinated by the glitter and the jewelery, for sure all ...
Copyright © 2013.
Beauty Fashion
Support by
USA Cash Payday Loans
|
Insurance And Loan Site
|
Get Your Cash Loans
0 comments:
Post a Comment