A mixture of photos and feelings

de34

de11

de33

de6

These are my boyfriend's lovely and sometimes too loud parrots - Maia and Fofo. They are so beautifully colored, their feathers are a delight so I decided to wear something inspired by Fofo, or maybe it was chance that I had a top matching with his feathers.

de3

de4

Here are a few photos I took the day I met Iulia and Daria, the lovely bloggers I was telling you about in the previous post.

de

dsc_8681

5934923894_cfca070571_z

Also I had the best time watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, which marked the ending of my childhood and adolescence. I have been a fan ever since the beginning and now that it is over I feel somehow empty for I have no more news, films or books to wait for and all that excitement is vanished. I left the movie theater filled with mixed emotions, not believing it's over. Maybe I am too dramatic, but it is a big deal for me and maybe some of you out there understand what I am talking about. It's a bittersweet feeling.
Have a great weekend darlings!

Wearing: turquoise top : Clockhouse, Parfois earrings, H&M white top, self-made skirt, random brand flats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment