Sheep in the big city

yu

Normally, I am not a fan of fur coats or leather shoes, bags, belts, jacket, anything, I prefer faux leather and I rather not wear fur at all. This woven wool coat belonged to my mother, it has about 30 years old, and I don't know how she managed to keep it hidden such a long time, but I found it at my grandma's house and I immediately took it, because you know...it's a family treasure and it's a pity not to hand it over from mother to daughter (insert evil laughter)
And here I am, feeling very royal in parking lot, while taking a break form a shopping session, and I wore it with another thrifted sweater which cost me..mostly nothing.
Soon I shall be living to Bucharest, and then..lots of exams and stress awaits me. But before that... there are THE SALES that we all need to think about,and so we prepare ourselves with new clothes and a clean conscience, muahah.


yu3

yu2

yu4

yu6

yu5

yu7

Wearing: vintage coat, thrifted sweater, Only jeans, Leonardo shoes, Stradivarius bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment