September Favorites ♡ Twenty Thirteen


Birthday Card I got from Miss Amanda!

Makeup | Beauty 


1. Mac's Green Smoke- I've been using this color like crazy this month for going out in the evenings. It's a nice cool grey-ish green shimmery smoke color that's a great transition color between a light lid and a dark crease. 
2. Mac's Black Tied- One of my other favorite shadows for a dark/smokey eye (which I've been doing a lot of recently). This is a nice thick black with pretty silver reflects! (Dupe for Urban Decay's Creep)



3. theBalm's Nude'Tude Palette- I have been adoring "Sultry," "Seductive," and "Sophisticated" in this palette this month! These create a nice brown smokey eye that can serve as crease shadow and liner as well.  Check out my review of this palette here!


4. NYX Soft Matte Lipcreams- I've been wearing these just about every day in September, they're creamy, matte, and gorgeous of fall. They also feel great on chapped lips, which is great for the colder, dryer, months. The shades I have are San Paulo (red-purple), Stockholm (nude), and Istanbul (natural pink color).


5. Mac's Mocha (Matte) Blush- This is my go-to fall blush, it's a great matte, soft pink. It's pretty similar to Mac's Well Dressed- but a bit pinker and rosier in tone. I love matte blushes for fall and I would totally recommend this one if you're looking for a matte one!


6. Essie's Overboard (Left)- One of my favorite fall nail colors, this shade is a gorgeous deep teal-green.
7. OPI's Atomic Orange- I got this as a gift from the Joanna Mastroianni Show at NYFW, and I was so excited to wear this as soon as I saw the shade. It's a gorgeous bright orange, but is absolutely great for the transition from summer into fall. 

Fashion 


8. Graphic Tee- Artizia- I got this awesome tee downtown at the Artizia Soho store, and I loved the mix  of the graphic skull and the bold text. Miss Joanna got the same one in a nice grey color, check out the shirt here


9. Halloween Oreos- tis the season, nuff' said.

Instas 


01. Brooklyn Bridge 02. One of my outfits at NYFW 03. Joanna Mastroianni at NYFW 04. Gloria, Alyssa, Myself, Vic, Kassidy, & Miss Lilly before we went out one evening!

Happy fall!
I'd like to take this time to say that as of this time tomorrow, I'll finally be 19! (ahhhhh)

"If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then unto me"
[Macbeth 1.3]

Cheers! x



0 comments:

Post a Comment