Weekly Wears ♡ Autumn Twenty Thirteen


Welcome to my first "Autumn Weekly Wears" post! Throughout the months of September, October, and November, I'll be posting a weekly outfit to give you guys a little fashion inspiration for both in and out of the classroom. Today, I'm sporting an ensemble of black graphics that are in trend for this season with some cute gold accents and accessories. 


Inspired by the great BL himself, I found this amazing Civil-Hi End Muscle Tee from Pacsun and immediately fell in love. The graphic, poking fun at high-end designers (what BL is known for), reads "Hi-End" Luxury and has a cute little illustration of a sleigh attached to a car. Not quite Hermès, but still super adorable and satirical. 




I've paired this shirt with a thick graphic pant, my black houndstooth skinny's from Forever 21. The houndstooth is subtle enough to mix this pant with any other loud graphic top. I love the contrast of the deep grey and black with the bright matte white up on top. My shoes are one of my favorite pairs, the Jazzhan Steve Madden's. These gold toe studded shoes compliment the pants and the tee and add a little shine!


As for accessories, I'm carrying my Kate Spade wallet, and sporting my Gold BCBG "Te Amo" bracelet. I also have on a gold spike necklace from Forever 21, and my tiny rose studs also from Forever 21. My nail color is "Carry on" by Essie.

Happy inspiration!

♡ Photo Credit: Avery Bart ♡

"These violent delights have violent endsAnd in their triump die, like fire and powder 
Which, as they kiss, consume"
[Romeo and Juliet 2.6]

Cheers, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment