A garden for the romantics

tv5

Here it is, my new skirt, which is now among my favorites and how could it not be, just look at that delicious print! It gives me such a romantic and feminine feeling, just the way I like it. And speaking of which, I found in stores these days sooo many lace dresses, they somehow broken my heart when I left them there, but maybe I will get my hands on one of them, I have to actually! I am obsessed with lace, and a dress of this brilliant fabric is just what is missing from my closet. But you know..there is no such thing of a complete wardrobe, isn't it? We will always crave for something new.
So tomorrow Spring is supposed to begin, but we still have some snow, and boy, I can't wait for flowers and warmer weather!

tv3

tv2

tv6

tv4

tv

Many thanks to Andreea for the photos and for lending me those shoes!

Wearing: self-made skirt, Stradivarius blazer, vintage shirt, bag and bow accesory, New Look shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment