Slippery when wet

ym6

In this case..slippery when ice is covering every inch of every street. It was snowing, actually almost raining, I fell about two times, my hair was ruined, and I was lucky I had heels in a way because water never reached my feet.
No, I haven't been hibernating, nor did I fall off the planet, I've just been busy, the busiest I have ever been in my life so far, I haven't slept in 40 hours (which is a new record for me), and everything with University right now is just hectic. And it's not over yet! You'll see in a few days what I mean.
And just barely today I stepped out and convinced another stressed person like me to take these photos of myself and my beautiful new coat which I bought on sales. I really wanted it since the first time I saw it in late Fall. I feel really pleased.
Enough of this, I hope you'll have a much more relaxed week than I do.

ym

ym5

ym7

ym2

ym4

ym3

And this is when I slipped and fell. Fortunately, nothing was broken.

Wearing: Bershka coat and sweater, thrifted shirt, vintage skirt, Leonardo boots, GAP bag (borrowed from a friend), Melo Melo scarf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment