2 | 28 | 13 ♡

I wish it was a leap year.

But seriously, where did this month go? February went so incredibly and oddly quick. Alas, I've had a good week, tests are almost over for me & break is creeping up rather fast.

I have to say, one of my favorite things about living in Manhattan has to be finding all the cute food places hidden amongst the bustling chaos of the Upper West Side. The other day, I stumbled upon an adorable Mexican place, and had to share the amazing experience.

The teal walls of El Mitote illuminated the restaurant, giving a nice glow-y appearance to all of the people dining. The place was covered in white/yellowish Christmas Tree Lights, and each table lit by a few candles. The room had a soft façade to it- really pleasant and warm.

It was maybe one of the cutest places I've ever eaten in.

The right wall was covered in a really cool mural-like painting of a bunch of dancing skeletons. Not only was it aesthetically pleasing to the eye, it gave the place such character, and it honestly made me smile.

Phrases and words were also stenciled onto the walls, "enjoy, eat & drink, because life will shrink."


Too pretty!



Oh, and the food was amazing... for the record.

I definitely left this place feeling quite content and I will most definitely go back


I also did tons of walking this week, going up and down many of the 70's streets of the Upper West Side. I decided to take this time to photograph the beyond beautiful Brownstones. The architecture of these buildings is so unique and I truly appreciate the archaic atmosphere it creates. 




How GORGEOUS !

Fashion wise..
laaately I've been into lots of layering....


Jean Jacket- American Eagle
Army Green Shirt- American Eagle
Black/Grey Frock- Free People
Scarf- Weezie D [LOVE]
Tights- Urban

Oh, and I'm really enjoying this tea from Whole Foods:


Yay for cold drinks and warm weather! 


That's all for this week, Miss Lindsey Marie will be coming back to NYC next week, so more to come featuring our many more adventures with her!

"If music be the food of love, play on, give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die."
[Twelfth Night 1.1.1-3]

Cheers, x
- A

P.S. Obsessed with this... [Radioactive: Imagine Dragons]


0 comments:

Post a Comment