Simple casual and slightly boring

gli2

Let me explain the title. As you can see this is not my usual kind outfit, no heels, no bling bling, not much femininity. I found myself sometimes okay dressed like this, but the soon I see myself in photos, I feel so boring, after all I just blend in with others and I don't really like that. But I had to walk a lot that day and I thought eh, let's shoot some photos. I am not sure why I posted them though..
 What are your thoughts about plain casual outfits? Sometimes I just have this urge of throwing away all my pants and plain tops and buy only dresses and crazy printed stuff. Maybe I should do that. Rethink my wardrobe.
 In other news...I have to pack, I am heading home for a few days, in the middle of Winter part three..oh boy.
gli gli5 gli3 gli4 gli7 

 Wearing: MiniPrix coat, thrifted blazer, Stradivarius shirt, Only jeans, random brand boots, New Yorker bag, gifted earrings.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment