Favorites:: March 2K13

2 | 22 | 13 ♡
here's to.... almostttttttt SPRING! 

 Skincare

The changing weather can sometimes take a toll on one's skin. Some of my favorite products that I've been using::

1. Murad Clarifying Cleanser-this is a clear, gel cleanser gets deep into pores. I've only used this product for a few days this month- so far,  I've been liking it a lot. I use it twice daily.


2. Lush's Tea Tree Water Toner- I've used this product for just over a year now, and I have to say that every time I use it, I like it even more. It's a spray toner, and is essentially watered down Tea Tree Oil- which is a bit lighter and feels refreshing. 


3. Garnier Fructis' BB Cream- I discovered this product during the summer of 2012- and I used it just about every day from the beginning of summer into early fall. As the weather is getting warmer, I'm beginning to use it again and I still really like it. NOTE: This product is good for those with dry skin. It's a tad oily and would not be good for those with oily skin- so just be aware of that before purchase. "Medium-Deep" is a bit dark for me naturally, but I still use for I will be getting tan relatively soon- during spring/ summer, so I don't mind that it's a bit dark! Otherwise, I really love this BB Cream, but I do hope to look for another one soon!


Eyes

Lately, I've been all about SHIMMER! Spring is the perfect time of year for those beautiful highlight colors and sparkly pigments. I've been loving::


Mac's Tan Pigment, Mac's Darling Coquette and Silk Stocking pigments, and Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette.

I've also been LOVING this lash glue from Duo. I personally really love the Makeup Forever lash glue that comes in the little tube when you purchase Makeup Forever lashes, however, I believe that this specific glue (with the brush applicator from the tube) is a great dupe for the Makeup Forever one.


As for mascara, I've been recently obsessed with Maybelline's Rocket! The tube is super cute and I like the wand as well.



Cheek | Lips

To add even more shimmer to the face, I've been adoring Mac's Springsheen blush. It has to be my absolute favorite spring blush.


As for lips, I've been currently switching back and forth amongst various Cremesheen/ Dazzleglasses from Mac.


Mac's Rags to Riches, Baby Sparks, and Meteroic. 

Nails

If you haven't been able to tell yet, don't my nails look AWESOME!?
I absolutely adore the ncLA nail wraps. They're super easy to apply, and they look raddd. 


ncLA Nail Wraps in I Don't Play Nice. [I purchased these from Shopjeen-- If you haven't visited this website yet, YOU MUST!!!]

I've also been loving Burt's Bees Cuticle Butter! My hands and cuticles are always really dry and they tend to get cut easily, but this is such a quick help. (It also smells lovely). 



Object
.... Ball Jars 



I adore using Ball Jars as my eye brush/ colored pencil holders :) [$1 at the Dollar Store]


Instagrams


"A wild dedication of yourselves to undiscovered waters, undreamed shores"
[The Winter's Tale]

Cheers, x
- A

P.S : Check out my latest post on Being Blonde & Brunette here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment