Lady in leather

8u87 

 At first I wanted to dress only in that skirt with another jacket/blazer but then I paired it with my peplum jacket and I thought it was a great match, there isn't such a thing as "too much leather in a single outfit" right? I mean, just look at the runways. And there wasn't a chance that I would turn myself into a hard rocker because they don't wear 1950's wide skirts and headbands. Speaking of which, I just bought it earlier in the day thinking how well it resonates with my bow tie - regarding this, I have to say that I have a new obsession! They are the cutest thing! 
 Yesterday was a great Spring day, now on the other hand, it's cold again, boring boring boring! - boo! 
 Ok, I am late for a class, oops! 8u84 8u83 8u86 8u85 8u88 8u82 8u81

Wearing: custom made jacket, MiniPrix skirt, Stradivarius shoes, vintage Primark bag, random brand headband, vintage earrings.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment