How to meet a stranger

67y7 

 This is my outfit of the day; I went to Uni and then for a coffee with the girls laughing of... I frankly don't remember what exactly - just like girls do. I had this jacket on, then I ditched it because it felt rather boring with it on and remember this dress? I shortened it a bit, I think it looks much younger like this. 
Oh and I found something extremely yummy today in a thrift shop, but I will show it soon enough, I just like to tease you guys, muahah. 
Okay, time to eat and then I am off to a birthday party! Wohoo!

P.S. And how cute those old brooches are? They were once my mothers.
  67y67y2 67y4 67y0 67y3

I don't know who this guy is, but he just grabbed me for a photo and I played along. But the funny thing is that we look like we know each other for ages in this photo, hah. 

  Wearing: Takko jacket, thrifted dress, vintage belt, H&M jewelry and B.A.D green and gold bracelet, Meli Melo old bag, Stradivarius blazer, random brand shoes


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment