Happy Spring, Ladies & Gents! I'm so excited for this season. It's finally getting warmer here in NYC, and I get to finally wear some of awesome pieces in my closet that are meant for warm weather! I've put together a collection of some of my favorite spring pieces and trends for 2013 from my personal closet.

The first piece I've chosen for this collection is perhaps one of my favorite shirts I've got within the past month! This soft collared blouse is from Necessary Clothing, an awesome boutique located in SoHo. It's made of this sweet cross print- and complements any plain pair of skinny jeans or pants perfectly.


For my second piece, I'm so excited to wear this dress from Nordstrom's BP. It's made of this really cool iridescent pinky-champagne chiffon-like fabric. It's super flowy and looks super cute whether dressed in heels or paired with combat boots. 


Number 3 is an adorable neon pink loose button down! This one is from Forever 21, and I love the neon pop it adds to any outfit. Definitely will be wearing this one a lot!


For four, (no pun intended- haha..), I chose my really cute mint green corduroy skinnys from J.Crew. I adore these pants and they are perfect for colder spring days. They have a cool gold zipper detail on the  outside of each pant-leg, and still carry a gorgeous spring look and color.


To add some more mint (a huge spring color again for this year), I also chose my ombré white-mint crew neck sweater from Forever 21. I love the look of this sweater over jeans, and it's absolutely perfect for spring.


For all those edgier folk, I added a sweet camo shirt to this collection from Forever 21. The shoulders are detailed with gold studs, and this shirt would pair perfectly with some high waisted Levi shorts!


This next shirt is something I definitely would not normally buy. I picked up this baby blue peplum top at Century 21 when Miss Lindsey and I were shopping during fashion week. Although I'm usually not drawn to this color normally, I really liked the shape of this top, along with the lace collar. It's rather cute and I actually can't wait to wear it out!


This ADORABLE American Flag Skull shirt is from Necessary Clothing. I've been looking for a shirt like this for a while- and I finally found this one (at a very reasonable price!). I really love this graphic and it's very wearable.


In the springtime, I like to wear lighter layers as the weather gets nicer. One of my favorite spring pieces for layering the past year and this year would have to be my Forever 21 light-wash denim vest! I adore this thing! I love wearing it on top of tanks, shirts, even dresses. It adds a nice texture to any outfit, really.


Finally, the last piece I chose for this collection of items is my floral Zara bow back dress. I purchased this back in 2010 in Florence, Italy, and I love it so much! It's a great spring/summer dress for semi-formal occasions. 

[Back view]

For accessories, I've been loving gold accents. This necklace is from Nordstrom's BP and this earring set is from Forever 21. Lots of flowers, geometrics, and studs are in trend for this season's jewelry!

[Pst, loving Yankee Candle's Vanilla Cupcake]

This season is going to be a memorable one!

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
[W.S]

Cheers, x
- A

0 comments:

Post a Comment