.

Untitled-asa

As I told you in my last post, I went at our fashion department graduation gala, which was a success! I should've posted these pictures sooner but I've been in a complete chaos packing and moving from my apartment and finally, as I returned in my hometown I got a chance to look through the photos. It was hard to make a selection, I know it's tiresome to watch so many photos in a blog post, but I selected here the collections I found most interesting and innovative. Let me know what you think!

Untitled-1 Untitled-2

Daniel Oarcas- Jazz

Untitled-3 Untitled-4 unt3

Ligia Tarcea - Golden Age

Untitled-6 Untitled-7 untitled-5

Catalin Valean - Ecce Homo

Untitled-8 Untitled-9 Untitled-11 Untitled-10

Alina Morar - Cu cheia la gat (The key around the neck) - she was one of the most awarded students of the night, we shall soon see her at the Avanpremiere Gala in the fall.

Untitled-12 Untitled-13

Alexandra Tamas - Wood Stock

Untitled-17 Untitled-18

Inga Bragaru - The evolution of a brand

Untitled-22 Untitled-23 Untitled-24

Sandra Selescu - Interdependence

Untitled-20 Untitled-19 Untitled-21

Andreea Castrase - Identity

Untitled-26

Andreea Szanto - Transgression 

Untitled-16

Ancuta Sarca - Ghetto Superstar

Untitled-14

Ana Maria Gal - Meltin' Pot

Untitled-15

Ioana Davidoaia - eFEMMEr

Credits to Luciana Vulea for the last four photos!

Can't wait for next year's event! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment