Week 11: Summer Twenty Thirteen- The Lake ♡


This lake is kind of my home away from home. I've been going to Lake George in the Adirondack's every summer for twelve years now, and I always look forward to my trip to The Sagamore with the beginning of each new year. It's relaxing, picturesque, and not too hot but not too cold. These are only a few photos of my stay earlier this week!





Breakfast @ The Sagamore 


Swimsuit top: H&M  | Swimsuit bottom: Gilly Hicks | Cover up: Wildfox Couture 



Top: Shopjeen | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Clutch: Vintage | Sunglasses: Ray Ban Clubmaster [Royal Blue] | Lips: Mac's Impassioned



Dinner @ The Boathouse 


Top: Pacsun | Pants: Pacsun (calling these my new Beetlejuice pants <3) | Bag: Nordstrom's | Sunglasses: Ray Ban Clubmaster [Royal Blue] | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte #109



Lake George, NY


Dress: Necessary Clothing | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Clutch: Vintage 



Dinner @ The Pavilion : The Sagamore 

On our way home, we stopped in Saratoga to have some lunch and I took this opportunity to take some more photography of course.... :)






I look forward to hopefully bringing friends up with me next time, for it's a really different and cool kind of getaway.

Happy Travels!

"The fringed curtains of thine eye advance 
And say what thou seest yond"
[The Tempest 1.2]

Cheers! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment