Glamorous at noon

lid 

 Does this outfit seem to glamorous for lunch? To me it doesn't. Why ask the question of I am certain of myself? I am just wondering about your what other people might think for a change, given the fact that I never consider other's opinion, since most people are so...let's just say conservative.
 Let me tell you why I don't think this outfit is necessarily suited for evening parties only. Sure, that top is nude, may look mysterious and such and has lace, but it is also cropped and it doesn't always go for certain events. The shoes, no, definitely not suited for cocktails; a stiletto platform in exchange, yes. The skirt, it may look elegant, probably due to its color, but it's not sexy enough for a special occasion, at least not for me. I would've chosen another hairstyle too and a different purse.
 Still, I like to feel elegant from time to time in a simple way that doesn't always include colors or bold prints. Basic pieces and the right accessories, a perfect versatile outfit!

  lid7lid3 lid2 lid5 lid4

Wearing: mom's old skirt, H&M top, vintage bag, self made bow bracelet, Meli Melo other bracelets, sunglasses and black ring, Deichmann old shoes

Follow on Bloglovin 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment