Summer is slipping away

qq1

The weather changed rapidly from unbearable heat yesterday morning to a mid-October cold. Yesterday was a full day for me, I changed three times running different errands from morning to evening (hence the messy hair) when I got a chance to relax and take some photos of this lovable mini dress.
 I remember last night waking up because of really powerful thunders and now I am looking out my window and all I see are clouds and I seriously have no idea what to wear. Is Autumn seriously approaching? I mean just look at the third photo..Don't know where all those leaves came from, the trees were still green, but it's quite a shock to be honest.

  qq14qq12 qq13 qq15 

 Wearing: MiniPrix.ro dress, H&M top, no name earrings, Stradivarius bracelet, Leonardo shoes

 
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment