South Street Seaport ♡ NYC



Yesterday, Miss Lilly and I went downtown to take a walk around Southstreet Seaport. If you are in the NYC area and have never been, I highly recommend it for an afternoon of shopping and lunch!



(The water is right behind that bridge in the far center!)


Naturally, before we headed over, we stopped for Chipotle.


Right now, Southstreet is hosting a movie every night on the faux- lawn they created at the very end of Fulton St.


IT'S SUGAR !! (Basically the same concept as Dylan's, but slightly targeted towards an adult audience with some things they sell... i.e chocolate body paint and candy bikinis...)


TED | GUMMY CANDIES | MARSHMALLOW LOLLIPOPS...


I adore the "BYOB"- "Bring your own Bears" Gummy Bears by the way..... <3


Lilly, on the other hand, enjoyed "Camel Balls"
(ew..?)

After ITS SUGAR, we headed down to the port....




Rosie the Riveter at your service!


If you know me personally and well, you know I'm a sucker for leather bracelets..



Macarons by Woops = <3 <3 <3



[I completely fell in love with this slightly creepy portrayal of MJ mixed with Marilyn, but whateves, I still may go back and get it ;)]

And the view from the pier...


"Things won are done, joy's soul lies in the doing"
[Troilus and Cressida 1.2]

Cheers! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment