Nineteenth Birthday ♡ Twenty Thirteen


This past weekend was my 19th birthday, so I've decided to do a post sharing with you guys my birthday celebrations. It was a ton of fun and this is a HUGE thank you to everyone who was involved :)


Surprise dinner @ LAVO NYC


Roomies! Miss Lilly, Miss Gloria, and Miss Victoria
My Dress: Forever 21
Lilly's Dress: Urban 
Gloria's Dress: Snap
Vic's Dress: Guess 



Ravoli, Penne, & Pizza @ LAVO NYC

Cake time...



Miss Lilly made me an amazing dark chocolate frosted cake with vanilla and banana filling :) !


Opening gifts! Some of my beauty/fashion favorites included a ton of Alex and Ani bracelets and a few YSL goodies!


Many thanks to my Family, Vic, and Gloria for these :)


Thank you thank you thank you to Miss Lilly for this YSL lipstick! This is in shade #04 and it's a beautiful light red that's perfect for fall and winter!


And, I'm loving this YSL Nail Polish in #17 Bleu Cobalt from Jacob! Many many thanks.

[Thank you so much to everyone for your awesome gifts and more importantly, thank you for thinking of me and celebrating with me this weekend. So much love).

PINATA time!! 


[No, I'm not whacking Miss Lilly in the face]


How cute is this shoe piƱata...


The end of the night @ 1 OAK

I want to thank these ladies from the bottom of my heart for throwing me the best birthday yet:)

I love you all so much! Heres to being 19! (finally..)

"Make me a willow cabin at your gate,
And call upon my soul within the house;
Write loyal cantons of contemned love
And sing them loud even in the dead of night."
[Twelfth Night 1.5]

Happy October guys!

♡ Photography : Avery Bart ♡

Much love and admiration, x


0 comments:

Post a Comment