Weekly Wears ♡ Autumn Twenty Thirteen


It's a gorgeous day at LC ! 


Sir Holden was captured in this one sporting a nice navy tee...


Today I'm sporting this awesome Army Air Force jacket I got at a thrift store for just ten dollars! It's a bit big for me so I just tied it at the waist and I paired it with a sheer black collared shirt underneath. I'm loving the rad texture of those patches on the army jacket and the stud detail on my collar!




I parted my hair all the way to the side and I'm also wearing a cute gold ear cuff for jewelry! I'm wearing Mac's Rebel lipstick and my black Ray Bans as well.
I paired all of this with a simple pair of black leggings from PINK and short dark boots from Forever 21.

Happy Autumn!

"There was never yet fair woman but she made mouths in a glass"
[King Lear 3.2]

♡ Photography : Avery Bart ♡

Cheers! x


0 comments:

Post a Comment