Weekly Wears ♡ Autumn Twenty Thirteen


Today, I've put together a cute ensemble for a not-to-chilly fall day here in New York. 


I started off with a basic black see-through tank from Brandy Melville with a black bandeau underneath.  I also went with this sweet maroon bubble/skate skirt from Necessary Clothing to add some color.


I complimented the maroon with these awesome grey lace tights from Forever 21 and my big comfy knit cardigan from Brandy Melville. Finished off of course, with my new nude suede Jeffrey Campbell Lita's!


I went with my new black Ray Ban Wayfarers (this is my second pair, RIP to my old black pair which is currently lost at sea in the Atlantic.....). For my lip color, I wanted something that would compliment the maroon of my skirt without being too red or purple, so I went with YSL's no. 4 (courtesy of Miss Lilly). I also sported two necklaces, my Quarter Dollar Silver Coin necklace & my Madonna necklace.


Finally, I added my new Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B Mini in Plum to add a nice purple into the mix. 

Happy fall! (and Happy October 3rd....!)

"Tell me where is fancy bred,
Or in the heart, or in the head?"
[Merchant 3.2]

♡ Photography : Avery Bart ♡

Cheers, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment