6 | 13 | 13 ♡

Face:

For summertime, heavy makeup is not always necessary!
For this easy party look, I used a bit of tinted moisturizer on my lovely model, Lilly, but worked mainly with concealer and powder.
To properly conceal under eye circles, I blended three dots of Benefit's Erase Paste in shade M2. I set this concealer with my new favorite face powder, Makeup Forever's Pro Finish #163.

Brows:

Thick eyebrows is a huge trend for this summer.
Here I used Anastasia's Brow Powder in Brunette to truly define and shape Lilly's gorgeous brows. You can set this powder with any clear mascara or brow gel!

Eyes:

I kept her eye makeup extremely simple for this look!
After eye primer, I applied a creamy shimmery eye base, Mac's Rubenesque Paint Pot, and lined her eyes with a thick wing using Bobbi Brown's Gel Liner in Black Ink. 
Since I kept her lids pretty simple, I decided to apply false lashes to truly enhance her natural lashes! I would not personally put these on her or wear these on myself on a daily basis, (they can take an extreme toll on your natural lashes if worn a lot) but since this was a party look, we opted to use them!

Blush:

I wanted to give her a nice and natural flush for this look so I decided to sweep a bit of Laura Mercier's Lush Nectarine Blush on the apples of her cheeks!

Finished:

Simple, easy, and elegant for any summer bash!
Feel free to use a sheer lipgloss to add some shine, but if not, some lip butter or chapstick will do just the trick as well.

Here's to those fun summer nights.

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin"
[Trolius and Cressida 3.3]

Cheers! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment