A Look Inside my Beach Bag ♡



What I use as my beach bag: Clinique Silver Tote - Pink Lining. (Above to the left)

E S S E N T I A L S


01. Towels- I like to bring two usually, one to lay on and one to dry up with / use as a pillow
02. Hat- I'm totally not a hat person normally, but hats do come in handy when you're out in the sun. I brought this cute snapback from Urban Outfitters.
03. Wallet- Extremely important to have all of your cards/ licenses/ money on you.
04. iPhone- self explanatory, but for pictures too:)
05. Sunnies- I live in sunnies no matter what time of year it is. I brought along my favorite blue Ray Ban Clubmaster's.

B O D Y 

06. Deodorant- Self Explanatory! This is Secret's Lavender Vanilla.
07. Blotting Sheets & SPF Lip Gloss/Chapstick- Clean and Clear blotting sheets are my favorite, they do a great job of getting rid of shine, but don't smudge or take off your SPF-friendly makeup at all. I have Bath and Body Work's Hydra Glass here to keep my lips protected and shiny!
08. Hair Leave in Spray- I like to carry my It's a 10 leave in spray with me when my hair is going to get wet- this product is especially beneficial for swimming in chlorine, it helps prevent loss of strands, as well as dead/dry ends. (Another great leave-in spray is Not Your Mother's Beach Seasalt Spray)
09. Tanning Oil- This is my favorite tanning oil by Hawaiian Tropic- it's not too greasy! 
10. Sunscreen- SUPER important! My favorite is Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Spray Sunblock (SPF 70)
11. After-Sun Lotion- I've been loving Hawaiian Tropic's Shimmer Effects After-Sun Lotion in Mango Papaya. 
12. Body Spray- I love to carry a mini Victoria's Secret Spray with me- this one is Sexy Little Things Noir.

 E N T E R T A I N M E N T / M I S C E L L A N E O U S


13. Flip-Flops- These are gold ones from Old Navy- my favorite kind!
14. Change of Clothes- I like to throw a pair of shorts and a tshirt or tank top in my bag in case I have to change- Shorts: Forever 21, Shirt: Necessary Clothing.
15. Headphones
16. Book/ Magazine
17. Mini Speakers! (Courtesy of Lilly)


Don't forget your Red Solo Cups!



Bathing Suit (Top and Bottom)- Gilly Hicks 
Hat- Montauk Boutique



Bathing Suit (Top and Bottom)- Gilly Hicks
Hat- Urban

Happy Beaching.

"The lunatic, the lover, and the poet, are of imagination all compact"
[Midsummer 5.1]
Cheers! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment